Have you ever NOT known someone personally but felt a deep connection with them from something they have written or said? Gene R. Cook is this to me. I love all of his talks I have heard and all of his books I have read.This book is especially my favorite. I have read it now about 3 times over and listened to the audio CD's about 4. (I know, I'm a repetition girl. I like to watch my same favorite movies over and over again too. :) And read my favorite books time and time again.)
I recommend this book to everyone! Whether you have little ones or teens. I want to say this without sounding too dramatic, but this book has really played a major part in how I parent.
This is a MUST READ for every LDS parent.







1 comment:
Oh I am excited to get this book! Your recommendation sounds great. I need all the help I can get.
Post a Comment