Aug 11, 2009

Simplifying......

Hey all!
Or should I say few.................I think I have about two readers...:) Probably because it has been too much for me to keep up with 2 blogs.
I will no longer be keeping this blog. I have decided to simplify and just blog about our homeschooling on our private blog. I will keep this blog up just for reference.
If you would like an invite just leave me your email address.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

time to out myself as a big time stalker! :) i resisted when you went private with your first blog b/c i thought you would be creeped out- but anyway- i'm echo's friend stephanie and i would love to keep up with your homeschool adventures if that's ok with you!

stehpaniexrobertson(at)gmail(dot)com

Jenny said...

Hi. I just happened upon your blog because I wanted to start my own homeschooling blog. I'm a newbie and I wanted to keep track of the things that we are doing through a blog. Would you be interested in transferring this blog name to me?
Thanks.